Lend a hand at the Puerto Rican Arts Alliance, and make an important difference to the thousands of children and families who are impacted by our work. Volunteers are an essential part of the PRAA team, and we have opportunities to suit almost every schedule and interest. To learn more about the many ways for individuals, organizations, and corporations to volunteer for PRAA, return the form below to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Call 773-342-8865.
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Reliable and flexible
- Age 16 or older
- Willing to commit to the hours specified by the position
- Consent to a background check (if under 16, no background check is required but applicant must have guardian's consent)
- Attend a volunteer orientation or meeting
Benefits of Volunteering
- Giving back to your community
- Invitations to volunteer events
- Opportunity to meet new people
- Service learning hours
- A chance to make a difference!